With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), Automate Your Franchise and Paul Maskill owns the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted by Paul Maskill.
In an effort to strike an appropriate balance between allowing wide distribution of our content, while at the same time protecting our intellectual property, we have provided the following guidelines for how you may or may not repurpose the content on this web site.
Without the Permission of Paul Maskill
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, community newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2016, Paul Maskill. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.paulmaskill.com.”
Not Without the Permission of Paul Maskill (i.e. contact us first)
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in or for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
Automate Your Franchise and Paul Maskill does not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. Google often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so Automate Your Franchise risks getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages because we simply don’t have the resources at our disposal to validate the quality of the work and/or translation.
We allow guest bloggers to retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing content provided by a guest blogger, you must contact them directly. Automate Your Franchise and Paul Maskill cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point to facilitate this.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please contact us at info [at] paulmaskill.com.