Thanh is the Founder and Managing Director of Asian Efficiency. He is considered to be one of the top thought leaders in the productivity industry and he has been featured in Fast Company, Inc.com, Forbes, Huffington Post, and The Globe & Mail.
On a day-to-day basis, he is responsible for executing the company’s mission and helping people become more Asian Efficient.
When he’s not sharing his newest productivity wisdom, he likes to drink lots of green tea, eat eggs benedict at hotels, make video blogs and read non-fiction books.
What We Dig Into
- What is Asian Efficiency?
- What are small business owners getting wrong about time management?
- How can we start to be more productive?
- How to overcome (and avoid) decision fatigue?
- How can we stay focused and avoid the bright shiny objects?
- What are the tools that you cannot live without?