Eleven years ago, Tommy started his business with 50K in debt and no employees. Today, A1Garage is about to cross the $40 million dollar mark in revenue, and it has over 140 employees in 7 states. As he grows his business, he has done everything from sales to marketing to hiring.
Tommy is passionate about sharing his knowledge with other entrepreneurs, so that they can grow their businesses just like he did.
His experience running one of the top Garage Door Companies in his State provided him with many of the answers that up and coming business owners need to help them succeed.
What We Dig Into
- Why Tommy chose garage doors.
- How can he effectively manage so many employees and locations.
- What is his best practice for giving up “control” and delegating.
- What does he wish he knew sooner.
- Why it makes financial sense to scale through acquisition.