As a sales leader, Mark generated over $90 million in revenue at some of the world’s fastest growing companies like NetApp, VMWare, EMC and Service Now.
Having succeeded at the highest levels in business, he realized, through his own experience and that of his contemporaries, that motivations that drive success for many people in their 20s and 30s, are often unsustainable into their 40s and 50s.
Perspective, increased responsibilities, and pressures call for new skills and mindsets (resilience) in order to perform and thrive at peak levels.
Mark is the author of the bestselling book, “Only 10s, Using Distraction to Get the Right Things Done”, which explores the exponential results available when you cultivate a mindset of internal leadership and the upcoming, “Mastering Midlife, How to Thrive When the World Asks the Most of You.”
What We Dig Into
- What exactly is mastering midlife.
- What is the “Only 10’s” concept.
- How can those who ditched their job later in their career to start their first business succeed.
- How can we maintain “balance”
- How can we get over the comfort of a routine.