Chris Tuff is the author of USA Today bestseller The Millennial Whisperer. In his book, Chris offers research-based, time-tested strategies for bridging communication gaps between Millennials and the rest of the workforce.
With Millennials on track to make up 75% of the workforce by 2030, it’s crucial for employers to harness the strengths of this generation and help develop strong leaders for future generations. Chris debunks myths about Millennials, while providing an in-depth look at generational stereotypes that do tend to be true.
What We Dig Into
- Why are millenials so misunderstood
- What are some creative ways to keep millenials engaged
- How can we motivate millenials
- Why is it so important to know their passion and purpose
- The biggest changes coming as millenials replace baby boomers.