Adam Lean is the founder of The CFO Project. Adam became an accountant immediately after college, but quickly realized accounting was not his calling.
He left the 9-5 world to launch an eCommerce company, but after a few years, something felt “off.” Sales were up, the business was growing, but the numbers in his bank account just didn’t tell the same story. Even as an accountant, Adam was frustrated by the financials, leaving him completely overwhelmed as a business owner.
He set out to learn exactly what business owners should be focusing on, and eventually founded The CFO Project.
Today he helps small business owners determine what is and isn’t working in their businesses, by guiding them through a proven system to ensure their business is financially solid and more profitable — without the emotional overwhelm.
What We Dig Into
- How to grow a more profitable business.
- How you can improve your chances to seeing your business’s 5th birthday.
- Why your business is like a machine that makes cash.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – The Top 5 Things You Need to STOP Doing Immediately to Build a Better Team Culture
- Adam’s Website
- Hangout with Adam on Facebook
- Connect with Adam on LinkedIn