Monica Shah teaches entrepreneurs how to turn the work they love into a profitable, sustainable business.
She walks women through a step-by-step process of building, growing and expanding their businesses to six figures and beyond.
Before starting her own company, Monica received her MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and worked as a brand manager for L’Oreal Paris. She now runs a seven figure coaching company and shows women entrepreneurs how to create a profitable, sustainable business that’s designed around their ideal lifestyle — whether it’s time off with their families, travel, or simply living more and working less.
What We Dig Into
- Why do so many entrepreneurs struggle with money?
- How can business owners start to eliminate their cash flow problems?
- How to turn your passion into a profitable business…while avoiding burnout.
- How can we start to break through the invisible ceiling.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Monica’s Website
- Hang out with Monica on Facebook
- Connect with Monica on LinkedIn