Brian J. Greenberg, aka The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell, has founded businesses in e-commerce, marketing, and financial services.
He has generated over 50 million in revenue from his businesses and collected over 10,000 reviews and testimonials from customers.
Brian is the founder and president of True Blue Life Insurance, whose mission is to be transparent, honest and helpful to their customers without ever bugging or pushing them. Brian also runs e-commerce websites at Touchfree Concepts and Wholesale Janitorial Supply.
In my conversation with Brian, we learn about all of his secrets to sell our products and services without having to sell at all! One of the keys? Allowing our happy customers do the selling for us! Some of the topics that we discuss are: 1) The top strategies to collect 5-star reviews. 2) Tactics to get customers to respond to our marketing. 3) How to leverage our reviews to increase conversions and 4) What to do about negative reviews??
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Brian’s Website
- Brian’s Life Insurance Company
- Brian’s Plumbing & Bathroom Supply Company
- Brian’s Janitorial Supply Company
- Hang out with Brian on Facebook
- Connect with Brian on LinkedIn