Ulli Appelbaum has vast expertise in marketing and brand strategy. His international experience in coming up with fresh perspectives to position a brand, product or company as well as in innovation has helped companies, large and small, go from zero to success, without breaking the bank.
Ulli’s unique way of approaching business problems and helping businesses strategize has developed into a technique he calls Positioning-Roulette. Ulli’s system of flashcards helps executives and teams overcome their mental barriers and see their company in a different light, uncovering fresh and actionable insights that trigger action, identify innovative ideas to stimulate brand growth and inspire fresh perspectives on businesses and categories.
Ulli loves to solve business and marketing problems big and small, tap into the global economy to create and produce new products, rediscover the world through the eyes of his children and ride his Russian sidecar through the Midwestern countryside dreaming of a trip to Mongolia.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Hang out with Ulli on Facebook
- Follow Ulli on Twitter
- Ulli’s Website
- Book(s): How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Quote: “A change in perspective is worth 80 IQ points.” – Alan Kay
- Tool: Upwork
- Podcast: Everyone Hates Marketers with Louis Grenier
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Surround yourself with the right people.”