Co-founder & CEO of Cerius Executives and Cerius Advisors, Pam Wasley is a serial entrepreneur with multiple decades of knowledge and experience. She has personally sold companies, led a management buyout, and advised hundreds of companies on strategies for growth and higher shareholder value. Pam has served on several private boards and is a highly sought after speaker.
She’s been featured in prestigious publications such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fortune, and Bloomberg Businessweek on the topics of mergers and acquisitions, the workforce of the future, and global contingent workforces.
In my interview with Pam, we focus on building long-term value. There are too many business owners out there who are solely focused on the profit today instead of the long-term value of their business. We spend so much time and energy on starting and growing our business while spending so little time planning the exit…when really we should be starting with the end in mind.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Hang out with Pam on LinkedIn
- Follow Pam on Twitter
- Pam’s Website
- Book(s): The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- Quote: “Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that matters.” – Winston Churchill
- Tool: Apple Watch
- Podcast: Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Stay organized…and delegate, delegate, delegate!”