From years of experience as the founder of a financial firm, Court Creeden’s life was forever changed after seeing the truth of the lives people are really living. Now he uses his coaching skills, background in finance, and love of personal connection to help people design a life they actually want to be living.
From the overwhelming response to his book Blue Goat, Creeden created a company, Blue Goat Life, to help engage and connect people that want to be a part of a global community of like-minded people.
Court has spoken to CEOs, parenting groups, high school students, college students, and professionals of all ages. Through his speaking and one on one coaching, Court helps each person uncover the core of who they truly are. Embracing each person’s unique gifts, talents, and passions and creating a strategy to thrive in the moments that make up their lives.
In my interview with Court, we learn about the financial struggle that so many new parents go through…the ones nobody tells you about in all of the parenting classes. In sitting down with his clients, Court realized that there was a much bigger need than just getting them on the path to financial freedom…the need to live the Blue Goat Life! Why is everyone trying to keep up with the Jones’s? Why is everyone just following the lead of someone else? Great question!
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Hang out with Court on Facebook
- Follow Court on Instagram
- Court’s Website
- Book(s): The Four by Scott Galloway and Blue Goat Life by Court!
- Quote: “The greatest fear in the world is of the opinion of others. And the moment that you’re no longer afraid of the crowd, you’re no longer a sheep, you become a lion.” – Osho
- Tool: SalesForce
- Podcast: The Business Owner’s Freedom Formula Show
- Parting Piece of Advice: “What would life look like if I finally pulled the veil back on the 20-25% that I’m holding back?”