Lane Kawaoka full-time Civil Engineer and Real Estate investor from Honolulu, HI. He currently has a 11 single-family home portfolio with experience in Seattle, Birmingham, Atlanta, Indianapolis, and PA. Lane is also the co-owner of MFPE Investments LLC that currently controls 434 multifamily apartment units. He is currently investing in class C/B Apartments, buildings 60 units or greater.
Lane journals his experiences in “Simple Passive Cashflow” podcast. Lane’s parents lost most of their nest egg with the 401K and stock market and it’s his mission to get everyone out of that “garbage!”
Lane got up bright and early in Hawaii to join me on the show to talk about business, real estate and passive income. While working his corporate job that required him to travel every week, Lane realized that he could start to make a nice stream of passive income by renting out his home. Taking that experience with his own home, Lane started to invest in other single family homes across the country that fit his specs. In doing so, Lane is able to create a nice, residual income that comes in every month no matter where he’s at. By putting systems and processes in place, his real estate ventures are mostly hands off while his money works for him.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Hang out with Lane on Facebook
- Follow Lane on Twitter
- Lane’s Website
- Book(s): The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller
- Quote: “Your destiny is shaped by your decisions.”
- Tool: Google Drive
- Podcast: EoFire by John Lee Dumas
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Start small.”