Tyler Basu is the Content Manager for Thinkific, the all-in-one platform for creating and selling online courses. He is also a Podcast Host and the Publisher of Lifestyle Business Magazine, the Author of Lifestyle Business Blueprint, and a contributor to several online publications including Entrepreneur, Influencive, and Addicted2Success.
In our chat, Tyler rewinds back to the start of his entrepreneurial journey. He’s done a little bit of everything and the key at every step? Acquiring knowledge and experience to help get him to the next step. From launching his former “Chatting with Champions” podcast where he interviewed the likes of Grant Cardone to putting together the Lifestyle Business Magazine, Tyler is always moving forward. Now, he’s super excited about growing Thinkific. The irony of it all? Through networking and podcasting, he connected with the founder of Thinkific and the rest is history!
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Hang out with Tyler on Facebook
- Follow Tyler on Instagram
- Tyler’s Website
- Thinkific’s Website
- Book(s): Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
- Quote: “The best way to predict the future is to create it!”
- Tool: Skype or Zoom
- Podcast: The James Altucher Show
- Community: Thinkific Studio
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Exercise.”