Tanner has helped develop software so blind individuals can independently access calculus equations, serves on the Governors Council of Arizona for blindness and visual impairment, and as Executive director at My Blind Spot, Tanner Gers is improving quality of life for individuals with disabilities across the world.
In addition to helping corporations make their online and mobile platforms accessible for users of assistive technology, creating employment opportunities for the disabled, and advocating for their civil rights, Tanner is a passionate professional speaker, authored 3 books, and regularly publishes content on his website, TannerGers.com.
Hes also a US Paralympian, the greatest batter in the history of beep baseball, and rocks the mic on his self-help podcast YBS Your Blind Spot with Tanner Gers.
For Tanner, it isnt about adding up any number of achievements though. Its about embracing his life and living it to the fullest by helping others recognize and achieve their true potential, regardless of circumstance.
In the most inspiring interview to date, Tanner is a living, breathing example of what’s possible when you don’t take NO for an answer. After waking up blind from a traumatic car wreck as a “bag of bones”, he had a choice. With the inspiration from his father, Tanner set out to change the world. And he sure has!
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Hang out with Tanner on Facebook
- Follow Tanner on Twitter
- Tanner’s Website
- Book(s): Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As if Your Life Depended on it
- Quote: “Make plans like an adult, believe in them like a child.”
- Tool: Dropbox
- Podcast: The James Altucher Show
- Community: Facebook Groups and Conferences
- Parting Piece of Advice: “It’s always going to be tough. But it could always be worse.”