Ray Razor Matz Jr. is an energetic, kind-hearted and passionate leader both in his community and at home. He is a devoted husband, a fun-loving
father of 3 children, a successful business owner, and a dedicated children’s minister.
Razor experienced early success with starting a landscape business when he was just 19 years old. He is a three-time World Champion with Team USA and a Professional Roller Hockey Player. Ray is a natural leader who likes to have fun and embraces opportunities for his life to be disrupted.
Ray is currently writing a book to motivate and encourage husbands and fathers to LEAD, LOVE, and LIVE! He is fully alive and pursuing his passion to reach fathers and husbands through his professional one-on-one coaching at Game Changing Dads and public speaking career.
In my interview with Ray, we dive into how he was able to start his first business and the pitfalls of scaling it up without putting the right systems, processes and people in place. His “ah-ha” moment was when he was swinging from a tree and asked himself “what am I doing?”. He was working 24/7, 365 yet had nothing to show for it. It was time for something bigger, better and more rewarding.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Hang out with Ray on Facebook
- Ray’s Website
- Book(s): Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Quote: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- Tool: An old-school to-do list
- Podcast: 48 Days to the Work You Love with Dan Miller
- Community: View from the Top
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Never, ever, ever give up.”