Andrea Waltz is co-owner of Courage Crafters, Inc. and the creators of a ground breaking business building strategy called, Go for No! Along with her husband and business partner Richard, they have made it their mission to spread the power of no. Their philosophies have been embraced by people in a wide variety of industries and businesses to rave reviews and amazing results.
In our interview today, Andrea hits home on the power of going for no. If you’re too scared to ask for something or take action on something then the answer is already a big fat NO. So why not at least take action and see what happens (i.e. Going for No!). The only way you learn and improve is by making mistakes. Every “No” puts you one step closer to a “Yes”. Get out there and make it happen!
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Andrea on Twitter
- Hang out with Andrea on Facebook
- Andrea’s Website
- Book(s): The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Quote: “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Tool: Buffer
- Podcast: The Tim Ferriss Show
- Community: Go For No Challenge
- Parting Piece of Advice: “It always takes longer than you think. You have to keep pushing up the hill. Be patient!”