Michael is the founder and CEO of jumbleThink. He is also the CEO of Woodward Design Group. He and his team have built over 400 website for small businesses to large customer portals for Fortune 100 corporations.
He has also consulted with hundreds of businesses through the Small Business Development Council in Butte County, Ca (http://www.buttecollegesbdc.
His passion is to help individuals and businesses make their dreams attainable through creative thinking / idea formation and strategy.
In today’s interview, we go back to when Michael first started his business and how we scaled it by putting the right people in place. After a few strategic decisions, he decided to move across the country, down-size and really focus on his ideal client. In doing so, it also allowed him to start jumbleThink which has big plans…including summer camp for adults, say what?!?! Sign me up!
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Michael on Twitter
- Hang out with Michael on Facebook
- Michael’s Website
- Book(s): The Dream Giver by Bruce Wilkinson
- Quote: “The opportunity of a lifetime must be seized in the lifetime of the opportunity.”
- Tool: And.co
- Podcast: The James Altucher Show
- Community: BNI
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Take a break. Seriously.”