Courtney Foster-Donahue is an Atlanta-based four-time entrepreneur as well as a business, branding, and social media strategist who specializes in video content creation and Facebook marketing and advertising.
She helps entrepreneurs of all kinds through a variety of online programs and content, including her acclaimed her signature program, FB Everything™.
Leveraging a 20-year career as a professional stage and screen actress and singer, Courtney also synthesizes her talents and skills as a performer to help others build their brands using both strategy and storytelling.
In our fancy conversation, Courtney provides VALUE galore on the importance of taking the time to provide consistent value to your ideal customer through Facebook…and not just Facebook Ads! Organic reach is not dead; you just have to understand that Facebook is a SOCIAL platform and not a sales platform. The proof that it works? Courtney has used Facebook to scale four businesses to 6-figures. And then we dive into the importance of systems, processes and people in order to automate any business.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Courtney on Instagram
- Hang out with Courtney on Facebook
- Courtney’s FB Group (Home of FB on Fleek Week Challenge)
- Courtney’s Website (Home of FB Everything)
- Book(s): The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Quote: “If I had I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” – Henry Ford
- Tool: G-Suite
- Podcast: Story Brand with Don Miller
- Community: The Lemonade Stand Society
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Look at your calendar, pick a date 1-2 months in the future (or sooner) and make that your week off. Take a week off – you need it.”