Aaron Walker is without question a veteran entrepreneur. Starting his first business at 18 and selling to a Fortune 500 company nine short years later demonstrates Aaron’s passion for succeeding. Unwilling to rest on past success Aaron started, bought and sold eight successful companies over the past 37 years.
Having a strong desire for personal development has kept Aaron in a weekly mastermind group for more than a decade with Dave Ramsey, Dan Miller, Ken Abraham and seven other notable Nashvillians. Aaron has enjoyed a 36-year marriage with his beautiful wife, Robin. Today Aaron spends the majority of his time HELPING MEN GROW IN SUCCESS AND SIGNIFICANCE as President and Founder of VIEW FROM THE TOP, a premier life and business coaching resource.
Aaron‘s new book, View From The Top is guaranteed to motivate and inspire you to live a successful and significant life.
In today’s interview, we go deep with Big A on his journey from working his first job at 13 all the way through to where he is today. While accomplishing everything in business, he was looking for more…a life of significance. By leading masterminds and coaching others, Aaron is able to impact others while living a life full of significance.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Aaron on Twitter
- Hang out with Aaron on Facebook
- Big A’s Website
- Get Aaron’s Book!
- Book(s): How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Quote: “Can’t couldn’t do it and could did it all.”
- Tool: Text Expander
- Podcast: 48 Days to the Work You Love with Dan Miller
- Community: The Silent Sales Team
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Stop listening to the naysayers and follow your intuition, dreams and goals. Stay true to yourself.”