Scott Anthony Barlow is the Founder of Happen to Your Career, a company that helps you stop doing work that doesn’t fit, figuring out what does and then teaching you to make it happen! He has been helping people develop their careers and businesses for over 10 years as a Human Resources Leader, Business Development Expert, and Career Coach. With over 2000 interviews worth of experience from his HR career, Scott interviews others telling their story of finding work they love on the Happen to Your Career Podcast. Scott and his wife Alyssa have 3 children and live in Moses Lake, Washington.
In my interview with Scott, we really dig deep into his entrepreneurial journey…and it’s not all sunshines and rainbows. He’s proof that there is no overnight success but with persistence, determination and belief in the business, you will make it. Scott talks about the highs, lows and everything in between of his business building journey. Better yet, he now gets to help others do what they love!
- The Freedom Formula Mastermind for Business Owners – Apply Today!
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Scott on Twitter
- Hang out with Scott on Facebook
- Scott’s Website
- Book: The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Quote: “I like things to happen and if they don’t, I like to make them happen.”
- Tool: Zapier
- Podcast: Freakonomics Radio with Stephen Dubner
- Community: Eventual Millionaire
- Parting Piece of Advice: “If you can identify what that “North Star” is and identify why it’s so important to you, that WILL carry you through.”
While you’re here, watch our interview: