Stephen is the founder and CEO of Predictive ROI, a digital marketing agency, and the host of Onward Nation a top-rated daily podcast for learning how today’s top business owners think, act, and achieve. Onward Nation is listened to in 108 countries around the world.
Since the advent of the commercial Internet, Stephen has collected tens of thousands of data points that have given him the ability to identify what he calls the 8 Money Draining Mistakes and the 8 Money Making Opportunities. Darren Hardy, then-publisher of SUCCESS Magazine, interviewed Stephen to discuss how business owners can identify and fix the mistakes.
Stephen served in the United States Air Force, spent six years at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse as a full-time academic staff member and taught digital marketing classes to small business owners throughout the state including the prestigious School of Business at UW-Madison, has owned five businesses, and is the author of three books, The Small Business Owners Handbook to Search Engine Optimization, Increase Online Sales Through Viral Social Networking, and Profitable Podcasting.
His digital marketing insights have been featured in Forbes.com, Entrepreneur.com, The Washington Post, and Inc. Magazine.
In the interview, we discuss the importance of building a culture and brand with your customers and clients. They have more options than ever, so how are you going to set yourself apart? Stephen has an amazing journey through the world of entrepreneurship and loves helping others. We also focus on the the most common money draining mistake and the #1 money making opportunity for any business.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Stephen on Twitter
- Hang out with Stephen on Facebook
- Stephen’s Website
- Book: The Truth About Your Future by Ric Edelman
- Quote: “Fear and procrastination are the enemies of success.”
- Tool: iPhone
- Podcast: The Build a Better Agency with Drew McLellan
- Community: Disney World
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Realize that the key to success is in your heart and between your ears.”