Don Hutcheson is a lifelong entrepreneur, inventor, author and coach. He hosts the daily podcast: Discover Your Talent Do What You Love, which he created to help you find your true talents and use them to build a career of success, satisfaction and freedom. Hes never had a boss and has created 6 innovative companies in advertising, publishing, coaching and career planning and now on the Internet over the last 35 years.
In my interview with Don, we focus on what is the true definition of freedom…doing what you love every day. If you’re not loving what you’re doing, figure out what does make you tick and reverse engineer how to make it happen. Don digs in to the highs and lows of the businesses that he’s built over the years and how he now helps others do what they love. Before determining your “why”, it’s all about determining “who”.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Don on Twitter
- Hang out with Don on Facebook
- Don’s Website
- Book: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Quote: “Logic is a powerful tool and intuition is a sacred gift. We live in a society that worships at the altar of the tool and disregards the gift.”
- Tool: Paper and pencil
- Podcast: Mindfulness Mode with Bruce Langford
- Community: Podcaster’s Paradise
- Parting Piece of Advice: “STOP.”