Wally Carmichael is a husband, father, retired Army Medic, Department of the Army Operations Specialist and Podcast Host of the Men of Abundance Podcast. He was born and raised in Phoenix Arizona and joined the Army at the age of 20 for the education benefits, opportunity to travel and to escape what was clearly a destructive lifestyle.
Wally is grateful to have traveled to 23 countries on five continents. He and his family have lived in Panama, Germany, Arizona, Texas, North Carolina, and currently lives in Hawaii.
Next to family, his greatest passion is hosting his Men of Abundance Podcast, The Pay it Forward Community, where he has conversations with other Abundant leaders as well as up and coming entrepreneurs, authors, and thought leaders doing amazing things in their community.
In my interview with Wally, he really focuses on how lucky we really are. Sometimes, we just have to stop and take a look around and realize how abundant our life is. When you switch your mindset from scarcity to abundance and focusing on serving others, amazing shifts begin to take place!
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Wally on Twitter
- Hang out with Wally on Facebook
- Wally’s Website
- Book: Abundance by Peter Diamandis
- Quote: “You are the average of the five people that you spend the most time with.”
- Tool: Acuity Scheduling
- Podcast: Flipped Lifestyle with Shane & Jocelyn Sams
- Community: Podcast Websites
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Just live, man. Just live life. You have to be happy first and be grateful for what you have today.”