Deacon Hayes is a Personal Finance Expert who is best known for paying off $52,000 in consumer debt in 18 months. Through his company Well Kept Wallet, he has helped thousands of people develop a financial game plan so they can achieve their financial goals in life. He has been featured in the US News & World Report, MSN Money, Yahoo Finance and more.
In my interview with Deacon, we learn all about how he’s been able to pay off debt and scale multiple businesses, at the same time. Just like most entrepreneurial journeys, it wasn’t without a lot of blood, sweat and tears. At one point he was even delivering pizzas! In order to achieve your ultimate goals, it takes making short-term sacrifices for the long-term gains. Deacon now is able to enjoy his freedom while owning multiple businesses with plans for many more!
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Deacon on Twitter
- Hang out with Deacon on Facebook
- Deacon’s Website
- Book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Quote: “If you say you can or you can’t, you’re right” – Henry Ford
- Tool: Evernote
- Podcast: The Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- Community: FinCon
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Know that you’re not alone. Every entrepreneur has faced the same problems at one point. There is a way to do it.”