Barry is the co-founder of Business Solutions for Growth. A more technical thinker with a 30 plus years background in computers, Barry is the systems guy. Whether its the systems on the computers or the systems that run the business, its all about order and organization. He is a passionate researcher, able to find answers and resources to almost everything, and is a speaker on topics ranging from computers, to podcasting, to business strategies, to working with your spouse. He actively consults with clients to offer business solutions that work.
Catherine is the co-founder of Business Solutions for Growth. A more creative force, ideas and inspiration seem to just come to her. Taking a clients talent, experience, desire, and skills, and reworking it into new offerings, laying out the ground work to get a new business started or creating a path of growth and renewal is her specialty. Catherine enjoys crafting solutions that make sense to each clients unique situation.
I had a great time chatting with Barry & Catherine as they are proof that it is possible to be together 24/7 and survive! They are always having fun while making sure they are providing tremendous value. By focusing on each other’s strengths, Barry & Catherine are able to build successful businesses while helping others AND maintaining their freedom.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Barry & Catherine on Twitter
- Hang out with Barry & Catherine on Facebook
- The Cohen’s Website
- Book: The Highly Paid Expert by Debbie Allen and Oh, The Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss
- Quote: “There is no try. Do or do not.” and “Don’t take shit from anyone.”
- Tool: Microsoft Surface Pro
- Podcast: Together 24/7
- Community: Podcaster’s Paradise
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Don’t listen to everybody who tells you what you NEED to do and HAVE to do in your business. Get somebody to help you think outside the box.”