Have you ever felt like walking away from everything in your business? In her first business, Leslie Hassler sure did. After struggling to grow back her interior design business after the 2008 recession, Leslie was ready to through in the towel. She was burned out and just sick and tired of being sick and tired. In an ultimatum moment with herself, Leslie decided to get help or get out.
Getting help, she grew her business by 150% in just 6 months and then set about rewriting the rules to business and get back her zest for being an entrepreneur. Today, Leslie of Your Biz Rules TM, coaches startups and seasoned entrepreneurs to build six-figure-plus business in as little as a year.
In our interview with Leslie she takes us back to the beginning when she was growing her service-based interior design business. When the economy was rocking, she could do no wrong. But when the recession hit, she realized she had no systems or processes in place to run an actual business. Leslie’s enthusiasm for helping others build a sustainable business to deliver freedom is contagious!
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Leslie on Twitter
- Hang out with Leslie on Facebook
- Leslie’s Website
- Leslie’s Exclusive Free Giveaway for Our Listeners!
- Book: Great by Choice by Jim Collins
- Quote: “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right!”
- Tool: ScheduleOnce
- Podcast: The One You Feed with Eric Zimmer
- Community: NAWBO and Chamber of Commerce
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Nothing happens to you, it happens because of you.”