Tom Schwab knows how to build an online business. Marketing at its heart is starting a conversation with someone who could be an ideal customer. Tom helps small business owners, entrepreneurs and soloprenuers get featured on leading podcasts their prospects are already listening to. Then he shows them how to turn listeners into customers. Tom is the founder of Interview Valet, a concierge-level podcast guest booking service and the Author of Podcast Guest Profits.
In our interview Tom reveals the importance of selling through conversation. Nobody likes the sleazy sales pitch! Get in front of your ideal customer, start the conversation and build your know, like and trust factor through valuable content. No matter the size of your business, you have an expertise that others would love to learn about.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Tom on Twitter
- Hang out with Tom on Facebook
- Tom’s Website
- Tom’s Exclusive Free Giveaway for Our Listeners!
- Book: Thou Shall Prosper by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
- Quote: “What’s ordinary to you is amazing to others.”
- Tool: Asana
- Podcast: The Business Owner’s Freedom Formula Show (brownie points for Tom 🙂
- Community: Wherever your customers are.
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Connect with other people. You’ve got something you can do to help them, they just don’t know about you.”