Jon Butt is an entrepreneur who speaks, records and writes hundreds of tips on business and marketing every year. He has helped thousands of business owners across the world get more clients, make more money and win back their freedom from the shackles of business. Jon also runs The Owners Club: a learning community for entrepreneurs looking to build and grow a sustainable business
In our interview we learn about Jon’s journey to freedom. He runs his own UK-based business from all over the world…and his only team meeting is in a pub when he’s actually in town. By putting systems, processes and people in place, he’s been able to achieve ultimate freedom and now helps others do the same!
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Jon on Twitter
- Hang out with Jon on Facebook
- Jon’s Website
- Jon’s Exclusive Free Giveaway for Our Listeners!
- Book: The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Quote: “Slow and steady wins the race.”
- Tool: Evernote
- Podcast: Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield
- Community: Hanging out in communities is a real time suck…avoid them! Or go to one that is specific to your industry.
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Everybody else is in the same position or was there at one point. Everyone that you admire is a finished product and it wasn’t always pretty for them either.”