As an author, entrepreneur and mom, Mary Kathryn Johnson has created online success since 2003. A fall while pregnant with her second son landed her with two broken legs, her first book and her first business. Mary is now using that 13 years of roller coast family and business success to help parents uncover their entrepreneurial identity so they can create family freedom.
In our interview we dig into the entrepreneurial journey of Mary Kathryn; how she started her first business, almost by mistake…to realizing that she was doing everything and was just plain burned out. Learning from her experiences, she is now able to put her businesses on auto-pilot while she truly enjoys freedom with her family.
- [Free Master Class] The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Build 7-Figure Service-Based Businesses (while putting it on auto-pilot and regaining their freedom)
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
- Follow Mary Kathryn on Twitter
- Hang out with Mary Kathryn on Facebook
- Mary Kathryn’s Website
- Book: The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
- Quote: “Our choices tell who we truly are far more than our abilities.”
- Tool: Facebook Messenger
- Podcast: Mixergy with Andrew Warner
- Community: She Podcasts
- Parting Piece of Advice: “Tomorrow’s another day, baby.”