Automate Your Franchise – Podcast Archives
In my previous life, I was the host of The Automate Your Franchise Podcast, a podcast focused on helping franchise owners systematize and automate their business so that it could thrive without them. After a few months of the show, I soon realized that I was helping more than just franchise owners which caused the creation of The Business Owner’s Freedom Formula Show.
With that being said, the content is still relevant and the interviews are still rocking! Check out all of our episodes via the link below to archive.org.
- The Freedom Formula Mastermind for Business Owners – Apply Today!
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
What if you went into a restaurant and there was no menu? You either had to know what they offered or keep asking questions until you found something you liked. That wouldn’t be a great way to run a restaurant so why would you run your website like that?!? Your website is to not be overlooked and should be considered your storefront. The traffic that stops by your store needs to be able to know, like and trust you quicker than ever. In today’s episode we discuss the importance of maintaining a regularly updated website to ensure the world knows what you do.
What You’ll Learn
- The Top 7 Most Important Tasks to do on a regular basis
- You only have one chance to make a first impression – your website is KEY
- The importance of videos, blogs, testimonials, meet the team, about us and more
- Have a full menu and give your customers the ability to purchase online
- Always be growing your list – make it easy for everyone to subscribe
- Be 100% transparent
- If you hate doing it, don’t understand it or just don’t want to do it, find somebody that does!