Automate Your Franchise – Podcast Archives
In my previous life, I was the host of The Automate Your Franchise Podcast, a podcast focused on helping franchise owners systematize and automate their business so that it could thrive without them. After a few months of the show, I soon realized that I was helping more than just franchise owners which caused the creation of The Business Owner’s Freedom Formula Show.
With that being said, the content is still relevant and the interviews are still rocking! Check out all of our episodes via the link below to archive.org.
- The Freedom Formula Mastermind for Business Owners – Apply Today!
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
Did you know that the average person spends 6.3 hours per day on email. That’s OUTRAGEOUS! That’s over 30 hours per week…on email! It’s time to stop the madness. If you were to only spend 1.5 hours per day on email, you would save 22.5 hours per week or 1,170 hours per year. If your time is worth $50/hour, that’s over $58,000 in revenue that you could have been making. So in today’s episode we cut straight to the point and discuss the eight ways you can start taking control of your email inbox today.
What You’ll Learn
- The top 8 tips to spending 7.5 hours per week on email
- The importance of sticking to your system
- How to train your customers, staff and network to set email expectations
- Stop getting distracted and start focusing
- How SLACK and Unroll.Me save hours per day
- Setting aside dedicated time for emails