Automate Your Franchise – Podcast Archives
In my previous life, I was the host of The Automate Your Franchise Podcast, a podcast focused on helping franchise owners systematize and automate their business so that it could thrive without them. After a few months of the show, I soon realized that I was helping more than just franchise owners which caused the creation of The Business Owner’s Freedom Formula Show.
With that being said, the content is still relevant and the interviews are still rocking! Check out all of our episodes via the link below to archive.org.
- The Freedom Formula Mastermind for Business Owners – Apply Today!
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
Many business owners get so caught up in working IN their business that they just don’t have enough time to work ON their business. Once you’ve started automating, you’ll have more time to spend ON your business. And when you do, you need to leverage your local community. In today’s episode, we discuss the importance of getting involved in your local community on many levels. In fact, we discuss the Top 6 ways to get involved!
What You’ll Learn
- Working IN vs. working ON your business
- Networking and relationships
- How to get involved with your local community
- How to give back without spending any money
- You never know who you’ll meet
- Getting involved will motivate you and give you a sense of appreciation