Automate Your Franchise – Podcast Archives
In my previous life, I was the host of The Automate Your Franchise Podcast, a podcast focused on helping franchise owners systematize and automate their business so that it could thrive without them. After a few months of the show, I soon realized that I was helping more than just franchise owners which caused the creation of The Business Owner’s Freedom Formula Show.
With that being said, the content is still relevant and the interviews are still rocking! Check out all of our episodes via the link below to archive.org.
- The Freedom Formula Mastermind for Business Owners – Apply Today!
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
Did you leave your job because you burned out in pursuit of a lifestyle business? Yet all of the sudden you’re working more than ever? Today’s interview with Tyler Basu is a must listen. After putting in long hours, nights and weekends in real estate, Tyler gave up his career and started the Lifestyle Business Magazine. We discuss the importance of putting systems, processes and people in place so that you can create a true, lifestyle business. With the freedom of not having a boss comes extra responsibility so be sure to take care of yourself every day as well. Oh, and don’t forget to look at implementing a subscription-based revenue model so you can have predictable income!
What You’ll Learn
- Who Tyler has on his team so that he can focus on his strengths and his business can thrive
- The importance of process and systems…again!
- Limiting your business’s dependence on YOU, the owner.
- Great recommendations on books and people to follow
- Creating a morning routine to set you up for daily success
- Why a membership model trumps any other model