Automate Your Franchise – Podcast Archives
In my previous life, I was the host of The Automate Your Franchise Podcast, a podcast focused on helping franchise owners systematize and automate their business so that it could thrive without them. After a few months of the show, I soon realized that I was helping more than just franchise owners which caused the creation of The Business Owner’s Freedom Formula Show.
With that being said, the content is still relevant and the interviews are still rocking! Check out all of our episodes via the link below to archive.org.
- The Freedom Formula Mastermind for Business Owners – Apply Today!
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
What is the difference between a leader and manager? The answer, a BIG difference. In today’s episode we discuss the importance to lead your team by example. Don’t just be the boss but get out there and be a leader! If you are going to start automating your business, you will definitely be delegating. When delegating, make sure you know how to do the task before delegating. Lastly, we take a look at three main areas to focus on: in the field, with customers and with employees.
What You’ll Learn
- The difference between a leader and a manager
- Building a leadership culture for future growth
- Be more than “the boss”
- Have fun with your team
- Be visible and available in the field
- Provide the tools and expertise your team needs
- Listen to your customers
- Communicate with your employees