Automate Your Franchise – Podcast Archives
In my previous life, I was the host of The Automate Your Franchise Podcast, a podcast focused on helping franchise owners systematize and automate their business so that it could thrive without them. After a few months of the show, I soon realized that I was helping more than just franchise owners which caused the creation of The Business Owner’s Freedom Formula Show.
With that being said, the content is still relevant and the interviews are still rocking! Check out all of our episodes via the link below to archive.org.
- The Freedom Formula Mastermind for Business Owners – Apply Today!
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
How do you respond to negative feedback from your customers? I know it’s hard to not get defensive and take it personally but negative feedback is GREAT…in moderation. Negative feedback gives you the opportunity to improve your business processes and to show your customers how much you care. In today’s episode we discuss the importance of a taking action immediately and a step-by-step process to respond to negative feedback. Take a negative and turn it in to a positive!
What You’ll Learn
- Step-by-step process to respond to negative customer feedback
- How to respond to your customers
- How to use negative feedback as an opportunity to improve
- The power of social media
- A happy customer tells one person, an unhappy customer tells the world