Automate Your Franchise – Podcast Archives
In my previous life, I was the host of The Automate Your Franchise Podcast, a podcast focused on helping franchise owners systematize and automate their business so that it could thrive without them. After a few months of the show, I soon realized that I was helping more than just franchise owners which caused the creation of The Business Owner’s Freedom Formula Show.
With that being said, the content is still relevant and the interviews are still rocking! Check out all of our episodes via the link below to archive.org.
- The Freedom Formula Mastermind for Business Owners – Apply Today!
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
In today’s episode we discuss how to train your team. With the automation model, you’ll most likely have two “teams”, the team out in the field performing your business’s daily work and your management/director team who you have chosen to delegate your daily tasks to. Both teams are instrumental in your success and the training process for both “teams” is slightly different. If you invest a little extra time and money to train and appreciate your employees, you’ll save many hours and headaches on the back end with a thriving team that sticks around longer.
What You’ll Learn
- Step-by-step process to train your daily workforce
- Concepts, processes and tools to train your management team
- How to determine if your new hire is the right fit
- Multiple ways people learn
- Invest the time and money now…you’ll get paid much more later