Automate Your Franchise – Podcast Archives
In my previous life, I was the host of The Automate Your Franchise Podcast, a podcast focused on helping franchise owners systematize and automate their business so that it could thrive without them. After a few months of the show, I soon realized that I was helping more than just franchise owners which caused the creation of The Business Owner’s Freedom Formula Show.
With that being said, the content is still relevant and the interviews are still rocking! Check out all of our episodes via the link below to archive.org.
- The Freedom Formula Mastermind for Business Owners – Apply Today!
- [Free Guide] – How to Pivot When You’ve Plateaued: The 6 Mistakes You MUST Avoid Before You Break Through
Today we go over the basic overview of putting an employee structure in place so that you can start automating your franchise. You will be utilizing the power of your team to take many of your tasks off your plate in time. Start with the end in mind and work backwards is a great way to build your employee structure. Where do you want to go, how are you going to get there and who is going to join your team to do so. Although this will cost you a few percentage points off your bottom line, it will significantly increase your business’s earning potential along with the value of your business.
What You’ll Learn
- Start with the end in mind
- Where do you want to go and how are you going to get there?
- Set realistic goals and expectations
- Find the right people and promote from within
- Be transparent and make your employees comfortable
- Learn and grow together – provide the tools to succeed
- Increase your business’s earning potential and value